To you who discovered this place,
- Have no fear. Nothing intentionally malicious resides here. If the content is not to you liking, you are free to leave.
- Explore. There are multiple posts about what I think about – mainly about things that I read.
- Do one or more of the following:
- Comment. If you have read the same piece that is the topic of the post, feel free to provide some feedback on whether or not you agree with my thoughts. Please be polite no matter what stance you choose.
- Explore outside. If you have not read the piece that I am analyzing, then consider reading it yourself. Warning: You may develop a new interest if you follow this step.
- Recommend. If you found my thoughts interesting, perhaps you can suggest another piece that I can read and then write about. You may get my interest piqued and then I will develop a new interest.
- Do nothing. I failed to keep your interest or I said something that offended you or etc. etc. Please consider leaving a constructive comment about what I can do in the future to make more interesting posts.
The only purpose I have here is to share my thoughts. While I do not mind posting comments on articles and books, there are simply too many websites for me to remember where I last voiced my opinion. In addition, I have been having trouble keeping track of what I am reading because I tend to stop in the middle for various reasons.
I tried keeping a spreadsheet of what I was reading and what chapter I left off at. However, this did not help me remember what the plot was and all my theories of what the characters were going to do next. Another problem was that I would often forget where I past placed the spreadsheet.
Therefore, my solution was to build this place to hopefully keep an online record of what I am reading, what I know and think about each piece, and to have one place where I can share my idiosyncratic thoughts.